Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I'm Thankful For...

Considering tomorrow is Thanksgiving day, I figured it would be appropriate to share with all of you what I am thankful for at this time in my life. It's a day early, but I'm going to be spending all of this weekend with family, so here ya have it...


My Momma, who raised me and became my best friend. My husband, who is always by my side helping me through everything, and loving me every step of the way. My family, who is welcoming and supportive. My dog, who is loving and loves to cuddle. Having a roof over our heads, food on the table, and to still be able to go out and entertain ourselves. The people who tell my husband how much they appreciate what he does for our Country. Along with many, many other things...

I am also very thankful to be able to spend this holiday with family. I hope all of you are able to spend it with loved ones that you are thankful to have in your lives. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!