Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Disneyland Wishlist

Going to Disneyland is always a super exciting thing for me! Here are the things that I wish I could have when Hub's and I go for our anniversary in 3 days! But probably won't because I don't want to spend all my money on souvenirs and whatnot haha!

disneyland mouse ears
1. A Minnie Mouse Ears Headband. This one, I probably will end up getting. Actually I am so getting this. Why I haven't bought this yet I will never no, but I will definitely be wearing these ears in less than a week in my favorite magical place!
disney phone case
2. Minnie Mouse Phone Case. I'd probably get this if I didn't have to get a new, and most likely different kind of phone in about 6 months. Why do I have to? I'll save that story for another post ;)

disney blanket
3. Mickey Mouse Throw Blanket. I love blankets, and I love Mickey. 'Nuff said.
disney pillow
4. Be Our Guest Pillow. Cutest pillow ever for a guest room, I love it!
disney ornaments
5. Mickey And Friends Ornament Set. These so belong on our Christmas tree!
disney ornament
6. Mickey Ornament. This also belongs on our tree, for sure!
disney princess sweater
7. Disney Princess Long Sleeve Tee. Cutest thing ever, and casual enough to wear outside of a Disney park which is nice.

The Disneyland shopping website doesn't even have close to the amount of things that are for sale inside the parks. So, these seven things will have to do for the wishlist for now! I'm so excited and happy to be celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary in one of my favorite places! Be prepared for tons of pictures and a post about what I actually got while at Disneyland!

P.S. If you haven't already, follow my >>Instagram<< to see pictures before they're on the blog!