Friday, July 11, 2014

A Little Catch Up


Life has been a tiny bit busy lately. And tomorrow we leave for our Anniversary trip, so my blog world has been turned uʍop ǝpᴉsdn! So here is me playing a little bit of catch up so you can all finally know what has been going on in my life - I know you are dying to know! Okay maybe not, but still...

Our Anniversary Trip: We I have been frantically planning our Anniversary trip for the past month. Calculating prices, doing some fixing to our budget, making phone calls and setting reservations. Now that we leave tomorrow morning, I can officially say the stress is gone! I am super excited to get to our fancy hotel (we are staying at the Grand Californian by the way) and start celebrating in what is going to be our last Disneyland trip for at least four years. (More on that in another post!)

Surprise Camera: I've been super into photography lately. I know I'm a total newbie at it so don't think I'm trying to call myself a professional or anything. My Mom gave me her camera since she doesn't use it anymore. Boy am I thankful for that! I wouldn't have been able to afford a camera this nice on my own, and to get one for free is crazy! I'm one happy camper. If you follow me on instagram, you know just what it looks like too!

Here's an adorable shot of my baby with my new camera!

Red White & Boom Bash: Luckily this tiny little Army base actually had a pretty nice Fourth of July celebration. Hubs and I went with another couple that we have been hangin' with to the festivities just after dark. There were tons of things to do during the day but 111° told me to stay inside. We got there in time to get some free lemonade because they ran out of ice to make them blended frozen lemonades. We sat down on a blanket and then watched the show. I just love fireworks!


So, I will be a little hiatus for the next few days because we will be celebrating our Anniversary and relaxing!