Thursday, February 20, 2014

How Gilmore Girls Relates To My Life


Gilmore Girls is a show that my Mom and I always watched while I was growing up. It was our mother-daughter thing. Not only was it entertaining to watch, but it also was so familiar to our life. We often found ourselves comparing things and relating to many moments on the show.


We owned all of the seasons, and have watched them over and over. Here are things that relate to our lives, from Gilmore Girls...

My Mom and I were always best friends first, mother-daughter second.


Early in the morning? Ew. 
Sleeping in is the right thing to do.

I get along great with my Grandpa's.

I'm a bookworm (I refuse to read "e-books"- give me the real thing!)

My Mom and I are best friends, and stick by each other. Solidarity sister!

Growing up, I realized I will always want my Mommy.

My best friends are family. Don't mess with them unless you want your shins kicked.

My Mom was there for me during heartbreaks, and hard times in life. And she taught me how to get through them.

Coffee=Life. 'Nuff said.

But when it came to when I found my Logan, I married that man.
I'm still upset that she freaked out and said no to him.
They were meant to be - ugh!

Are you a Gilmore Girls fan? Or is there a show that you can relate to in your life? Tell me if there is! I'd love to hear about it.


Dedicated to my Mommy.