Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Alcatraz

Had waaaay too long of a day yesterday to do anything on here haha. Had to get up at 4:15 a.m. and get ready to be at school by 5:45 a.m. BLEH. But, HEEEEYOOOO we went to Alcatraz in San Francisco. So amazing. I have always wanted to go there.

The bus ride there was pretty cool. We rented a really nice bus, with comfortable seats and tvs and whatnot. It was prettty awesome haha. Somebody brought movies so we were able to watch 300 on the way there. And then Due Date on the way back home. Helped time fly by, thats for sure.

When we arrived in S.F. we went straight to the line for the boat ride to Alcatraz. I was super happy to get there and go around and explore the island. I got some pretty cool pictures too. I just wish we had a little bit more time there. And I think it would be amazing to spend the night in that place. See what kind of stuff goes on or how creepy it would be. Hopefully some day I'll be able to do so :)