Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Our Wedding: The Honeymoon

You've read all about our wedding ceremony, and our reception, so what happened after the big day? Well the honeymoon of course! 


The morning after the wedding, we headed downstairs to the hotel restaurant to have breakfast with my parents before we left town. a lot of my family were staying at the same hotel as us, so they were able to see us at breakfast as well. It was nice being able to see everyone again before we headed away.

Sadly, three months after we got married my phone decided to delete all of my photos on my phone. So, I'm limited to what I have. I was really upset about this but what can I do? Nothing. So in pictures, here is our Honeymoon...

Where did we go? Well Disneyland of course! We stayed in the Disneyland Hotel (this is where my parents spent their honeymoon, and my grandparents as well). The magic was everywhere. Our bed had a light up headboard, how cool is that?

The first night we didn't go to the parks, but went to dinner at the ESPN Zone and had a delicious meal. I had pasta that was so good that I continue to order the same thing every time I go back there.


After dinner we went back to our room just to sit on our balcony and watch the fireworks right from our room! It was magical.

Our days in the park consisted of getting treated extra special with skipping lines, getting hats engraved for free, and personal tours of areas in the park.

This was one of the funnest trips I've ever been on. I'm a huge Disney fan and spending our honeymoon in Disneyland was great, and I loved that we continued the family tradition.

Where did you go for your Honeymoon?

Image Map