Saturday, August 9, 2014

Two Time Nominee

I wasn't planning on writing anything today, considering I'm sitting here with a lovely headache. But I got an e-mail and thought, oh, how fun! I've officially been nominated for the second time for a Liebster award! You can read my first time nomination if you would like, but this time I was nominated by the lovely Elizabeth at The Blooming Air Force Bride!


The Rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you asked.
3. Create 11 new questions.
4. Nominate 11 new people who have under 200 followers.
5. Let them know they are nominated, and no tagging back.

11 Facts About Myself:
1. I met my husband during our Junior Year of High School, when I was 16 years old, and he was 15. (So funny to think back at how young we were when we met!)
2. I love to travel, and have luckily been to almost all of the states on the East Coast, Mexico, Hawaii, and quite a bit of other states as well. 
3. I'm getting a lot more into cooking, hence the recipes section of this blog growing!
4. I loved love the show Desperate Housewives, I just watched it for the second time around and am so sad that they no longer make new episodes.
5. I have a ridiculous amount of shows that I watch, I don't know what I'm going to do when we move and I have to wait until we get T.V. again in order to catch myself up on what I missed.
6. I love answering/getting asked questions, so this little post is perfect for me.
7. I also love to fill out paperwork, or fill out anything really (like mad libs and whatnot).
8. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out if I want to go darker or lighter with my hair. 
9. I love to shop, especially when I get to shop during great sales and with coupons. Makes me feel good to get new stuff and save money.
10. I've recently gotten into photography, and cannot wait to learn more about it and become better at taking beautiful photos!
11. It's really hard to come up with things about myself, hope these weren't too random haha.

11 Questions from Elizabeth:
1. What is your favorite 90's T.V. Show?
Oh boy, uhm.. Probably Boy Meets World? It's hard to choose, I like a lot of them.

2. Diamonds, or pearls?
Diamonds. I love the shiny sparkly cleanness of it. Although I do have a pearl necklace with a little diamond above it, and I cherish that thing.

3. What made you decided to start blogging?
Have you ever seen that movie with Hillary Duff, The Perfect Man? She had a blogged, and so I wanted one haha. I used it as a Diary, and not often. When I moved onto base with my husband however, it was something that could keep me entertained, and when I discovered the MilSO bloggers, I became inspired. I decided to use my blog to help others, spread information, give advice, and incorporate my own life of course.

4. What is your favorite book?
If you know me at all, you know I suck at picking favorites. But this one is easy, My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult.

5. What is your hobby?
Photography, I suppose.

6. What are the best shoes you own?
You may not think they are the best, but they're my favorite and super comfy so I consider them the best. They're just a simple pair of flip flops, the Reef brand ones. They are the most comfortable things I have ever walked in. I bought a pair and now you most likely won't see me without them.

7. Show us a picture of the best pet you've ever had!
Easy! Ladies and gents, meet Whiskey!

8. How many hours per week do you stay on Pinterest? Don't lie!!
Oh dear... I don't know the hours but trust me, it's a lot. Ever since they made the app all I have to do is grab my phone wherever I am and I'm entertained for a while.

9. What is your favorite flower?
Don't have one! I do think that roses are over used though.

10. What is your favorite farm animal?
Huh... I guess a horse.

11. Sweet tea, or unsweetened tea?
I don't like how bitter unsweetened is, so sweet.

Questions for my nominees:
1. Do you like getting your hair done? If so, what's your favorite part about it?
2. What's your ideal spa day like?
3. What was the best gift you have received?
4. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
5. Where's your favorite vacation spot?
6. Do you like to cook? What's your favorite dish to make?
7. What's your favorite board or card game?
8. Do you have a picture that you feel beautiful in? Let's see it!
9. What is your preferred drink when you go out to eat?
10. What's the last movie you watched?
11. Do you still have any toys from your childhood?

Nominees: