Monday, August 18, 2014

The Little Mermaid Scares Me

Yes, it's true. You've heard it right. The Little Mermaid has, and always will be a scary movie to me. The movie doesn't even quite make sense to me, either...

It's totally normal to fall in love with a guy that you only laid eyes on and haven't even talked to yet...not.

I mean, sure, who doesn't like to get all dolled up for a cute guy?

But she was kind of obsessed...

But let's not go and make a deal with the devil just for a small chance with him though...

(This, btw, is super hard to do. Stop making me think I can do this super easily.)

URSULA IS SCARY AS HELL. She ruined my childhood.
Ursula: "Oh, no, no, no, no, no. I can’t stand it! It’s too easy! The child is in love with a human. And not just any human. A prince! Her daddy’ll love that. King Triton’s headstrong, lovesick girl would make a charming addition to my little garden."


But at least I'm not the only one that found her frightening!

And the prince was about to marry another girl he just met. Desperate much?

But Ariel, hunny... You didn't really either.

But in the end she gets the guy. But lets be real, it's a Disney movie so it has to end this way.

Of course I still love red hair, and dreaming of being a mermaid. But this movie will always haunt my dreams.