Thursday, August 28, 2014

I Love Questions

Call me weird, but I absolutely love being asked questions. This includes filling out surveys, and even doing paperwork. I'm not quite sure why but something about it lights a spark in my eyes and puts a smile on my face. If you would like to ask me any questions, anything at all, I'll gladly answer them! Don't be shy!

So with that being said, I give to you the third Blogmopolotin Quiz, and the third set of questions to free your mind!


21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
A joyful simpleton.

22. Why are you, you?
Because the way I was raised, and what I have been through so far in my life.

23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
I always strive to be that person. Treat others as you wish to be treated. Sadly it leaves me disappointed lots of times.

24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
Losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you.

25. What are you most grateful for?
My life, my Mom, my Step dad, and my husband.

26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
Lose all of my old memories.

27. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
I'm not quite sure what this means... Does anyone else know?

28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
Yes it has. I lost my dad, and things tumbled down from there for quite a while.

29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset?  Does it really matter now?
It had a big impact on me, but it doesn't quite affect who I am today.

30. What is your happiest childhood memory?  What makes it so special?
I can remember spinning in the teacups at Disneyland with my Dad. It reminds me of a simple good time I had with my father.

31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
I feel quite that way right now as a matter of fact.

32. If not now, then when?
When we have the money.

33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
Too vague of a question for me.

34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
No haha.

35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
People want to have control.