Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Finale

I should have joined the Boys Behind The Blog link-up a long time ago! Sadly, I've only been able to do a few of them and today is the last one. The funny thing is, I told myself no posting on weekends on the blog. Take a break. I feel bad though because in this past week I've only posted once, so here's for making up to that, I'm sorry, readers! I promise to behave in the future. I'm most definitely going to have to do a weekend update post on Monday, because so many awesome things have happened lately! So keep a look out for that happy post. ;-)

This is also the first day I would have been able to do the Boys Behind The Blog because Hubs is finally back from the field! Yay me, and we have nothing planned this weekend because it's all about relaxation after him workin' hard in the desert. 

1. What was your first job?
Actual job? yeah. Army.

2. What is the biggest risk you've ever taken?
Joining the Army.

3. What is one thing you can't live without?
My wife. Isn't he sweet?

4. What is your least favorite food?
Mushrooms.

5. If you could time travel, where/when would you go?
Roman times, and Rome.

There you have it ladies and gents, the final Boys Behind The Blog post! Looks like I'm going to have to find another way to include Hubs in this blog world of mine!