Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Second Ten & Blogmopoliton Part 2

So I've made the decision to do the Weight Loss Update posts once a month. Doing this post less often will be easier for me to have more things to tell you about, and I will have more room on my blog for other posts that I would like to do. I'm not one to post every day, and I certainly don't post more than once a day, so this will solve my craving of wanting to blog about other things. Especially since I already do a weekly "Weekend Update" posts on Mondays. I know, I didn't do one yesterday. Honestly, nothing happened that was interesting enough to tell you lovely people. I didn't want to bore you about me basically watching Dexter and missing my Hubs since he's in the field. Dexter, by the way, is my new addiction. Sadly, it'll end fast because the library here has the DVDs and I've been watching them non stop!

(The questions are part of 50 Questions to Free Your Mind.)

11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire.  They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend.  The criticism is distasteful and unjustified.  What do you do?
Tell them that she is my friend, and that they are wrong for what they are saying. She isn't like that at all, and maybe I need to re-valuate what kind of friends they are.

12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
They're a newborn... I don't think they will remember the advice. Your question is invalid.

13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Absolutely.

14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
I don't think so. I'm not doubting it will happen in the future though.

15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
Sleep. lol. On one side, kind of. One leg straight and the other bent. A pillow between my legs. Cuddling a stuffed animal and/or my dog.

16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
People have different things that they like to do. Different tastes. Different opinions. If everyone was the same it would be boring. 

17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
I want to go to Europe. Let's see... Life. The Military. School. Money. My dog. Just about everything is holding me back from that.

18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Not anymore. 

19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Washington. Being in the Military I have done my research about what states and bases are more appealing to me. I would love to give Washington a chance.

20. Do you push the elevator button more than once?  Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
Sometimes I do. I like to believe it does. Don't ruin my fun here.

Remember last time I posted this awesome little questionnaire thingy. Called the blogmopolitan? Well, it's back with round two. Here are my answers, and you can do round two yourself by clicking here for the awesome download.