Friday, April 18, 2014

The Boy Behind The Blog II

This is my second time joining in on this fun post. It has been going on for plenty more than twice though. Mal and Stephanie created this blog link-up to have our guys be more included in our blog world. Great idea ladies! I've only joined this link-up starting with the last one, which you can read here
P.S. I'm pretty happy with my cute little title picture for this one!



1. Your significant others blog: a blessing or a curse?
A blessing I guess because it isn't a curse. 

2. Do you read your wife's blog?
No except for when she shows me stuff. 

3. What is one thing you do better than anyone you know?
Uhm, I don't know. I used to weld really good but I haven't done it in a couple years. So I don't know if I'm that good anymore.
I'm sure he'd be able to pick right up where he left off.

4. What was your favorite 90's sitcom?
Boy Meets World.

5. If you were opening a small business or shop, what would it be? What goods or services would you sell?
A fabrication shop. I'd sell metal stuff, haha. Brush guards and shooting targets and stuff like that.
I could have guessed that one haha.