Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Currently

currently, sunflower

Loving my new blog name and design. I think I made a good decision.

❤ Wishing I could go shopping like crazy and not worry about cost.

❤ Wishing I could find out more things about other Military bases that we will possibly move to.

❤ Wanting a really nice, relaxing massage.

❤ Thinking about what I want to do when I go back to school.

❤ Dying to dye my hair. See what I did there?

❤ Loving Khloe Kardashians ombre hair.

ombre hair
(source)

❤ Impatiently waiting for my husband to get his "official" orders of where we are going next.

❤ Hoping to get to go to a drive in movie before the weather changes.

Seriously addicted to Pinterest.

❤ Watching The Hills, I know, a little old.

❤ Loving my Camelbak Groove water bottle that filters water. 
filtered water

❤ Irritated with how slow my phone has been lately.

❤ Impatiently waiting for Fable Legends to get released.

❤ Loving my Diamond Candle that my Mom got me, and super happy that the ring inside was blue!
diamond candle ring