Friday, March 21, 2014

My First Boys Behind The Blog!

I have seen this post a few times around the "blogosphere", and it seems like such a fun thing! Not only is it another frequent blog post to do, but it also gets that special man in your life involved (a.k.a. my hubby). Thanks, Mal and Stephanie, for coming up with such a fun, and interesting thing to do! I'm happy to finally join in on this! So, here it goes ladies and gents, my first Boys Behind The Blog post.

Boys Behind The Blog

1. What's your lucky number?
72.
 
2. Do you have a lucky charm?
You. (Uhm, can you say more than one word please, it's for my blog!) I'm saying you're my lucky charm!

3. Do you fill out a bracket for March Madness? Who do you want to win?
No, that sh*t's stupid. Grown men watching college students run around and sweat, that's pretty creepy if you ask me. (Well isn't this lovely...haha)
 
4. March 10th is "Middle Name Pride Day." What's your middle name?
Do you want both or just one? (One will do.) Okay, you can put both if you want. It makes me seem cooler, having two middle names. (No babe, it's fine just one will do haha) Fine then, it's John.

5. Submit one question that you would like to see on a future The Boys Behind the Blog.
I have no idea. Favorite T.V. show? (This one I guess was too hard for him haha)

P.S. If you haven't noticed, I have a little survey in the right column, take it pretty please?